Sunday, July 1, 2007

It's Not Just 'I Like You'

The words I want you to say aren't, "I like you," there's time enough for that.
No, I want to know how your day went, don't leave anything out. What kind of food you wre craving since you walked into first period, that you can't stand your science teacher, and that nobody know, but you simply adore art, the idea behind it all.
I want to know how you're stuck in the back (again) and you're sick of not being able to read the board.
That you can't live without your friends, and you value them beyond popularity (even though you have that anyways baby!).
How all you want to do is go and sit outside on your lawn, watch the sun set, moon rise.
Why you're so excited for your new school year, though really, nothing beats summer. Really, nothing (except, me (but you don't need to say that...yet.)).
What country you wish you could visit (and not because of the girls there boy!).
Where you hang out, your favorite place (it's in my arms, I know. But there are others) to be.
The sound of water lapping as the moon rises isn't cheesy.
Boy, that's what I want you to say. It's everything easy, simple....PURE!.Everything about you.
Because, even if you don't say, "I like you," you don't have to when you're letting me in.

2 comments:

incinq.blogspot.com said...

Hi. I do need a pict. Can I use your Blogger profile pict? Let me know... thanks. :)

incinq.blogspot.com said...

Hi. I really do love the cinq. Your profile pict looks beautiful blown up (I applied a smoothing filter, so don't worry... it looks good). If you'd still like me to publish it, please let me know (you can email me at incinq AT gmail DOT com.

Hope to hear from you. :)