Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Package of Poetry

That Girl

she's just
trying
to make it to
the next step

and she's wondering
why

she's going though
it all

is life
going to get
much
better?

or is she
doing it for
nothing?

she closes her
eyes each night
as tears silently
flow

praying she's
going the right

way>>>




What's That Say?


Washing away
Every bit of
What I don't
Like

Trying so hard
To find
Love

The water's turning
Dirtier
So what does
That say
Of


Me?

Something Worth

I want to peel
Back each
Layer of
Skin

Until I find
Something worth
Keeping


Apply

Scrubbing away
Every inch
Of myself
And hoping to
Apply what
They find

Attractive

Searching

I want to be loved
I want to love

Why's it so hard
To find?

I've searched
And am wearing
Away

Until I can't
See
Myself

I've faded,
Trying to find
The perfect
Love

That
really
Doesn't

Exist

No comments: